Very often we undergoes PC crashes and the system keeps on restarting to avoid any further damage to the computer components. But here here is a small trick to avoid it.
To avoid the windows 7 ( XP, vista, etc. ) crash follow these simple steps :
- Press win + r
- Type "sysdm.cpl".
- Go to advanced >> Startup and recovery >> settings >> tick on write an event to the system log.
- Now uncheck the “automatically restart” option.
- Under write debugging information, select kernel memory dump.
- Dump file address must be - " %systemroot%\memory.dmp ".
- Now tick on overwrite any existing file.
- Apply and then Ok.
- Restart your computer.
- Now it is done and computer would no longer crash again any more.
So this is the trick to avoid automatic restart on system failure.