How to change IP address without any software ?
Learn how to change or modify your IP address within a minute without any third party software or application.
There is a simple trick to change IP address in less than 1 minute without any software. This trick can be used for different purposes like opening websites or webpages designed only for use in other country or many other different techniques of hacking purpose.
Here is a simple trick to change IP address in less than 1 minute without any software.
- Start >> run >> command >> Ok.
- Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and hit “enter”.
- Type “exit” and leave the command prompt.
- Right click on “network places” or “my network places” on your desktop.
- Click on “properties”.
- Right click on “local area connection” ( or the current network connection ).
- Then click properties >> general >> internet protocol ( TCP/IP ).
- Now click on “use the following IP address” under the “general” tab.
- Create an IP address ( Just type 1 and 2 until it fill the area up ).
- Press “tab” button and it should automatically fill in the “subnet mask” section with default numbers.
- Hit the “ Ok” button two times.
- Right click on “local area connection” >> properties >> “TCCP/IP” settings.
- Now select “obtain an IP address automatically”.
- Hit “Ok” two times.
- Now new IP address is assigned to the computer.
Note : This trick only changes the dynamic IP address, not the ISP/IP address. If someone plan on hacking a website or other with this trick, please be extremely careful because if they try a little, they can trace it back.
So it is a simple trick to change IP address in less than 1 minute without any software.