Trick to create an invisible folder
Learn how to create an invisible folder in which you can store your private data and hide it from others.
So here is trick to create an invisible folder:
- Create a folder on the desktop.
- Select to rename it, delete the default "new folder".
- Press and hold alt and type "255" from numeric pad.
- Num lock is on, release the alt key and press enter.
- Right click on folder and select properties.
- Go to customize >> change icon.
- Hit Ok >> apply >> Ok.
Now the folder is invisible.
So it is the simple trick to create an invisible folder in any version of Windows.