How to hide files using WinRAR and JPG Image ?
Learn the Trick on how to hide files using WinRAR & a JPG image easily and increase security of your files.
- Make a new folder in any drive and rename it to hidden or any other name (let it be in c drive, so that it's address is c:\hidden\).
- Copy all the secret files to that folder.
- Now select all the files and right click and select "add to hidden.rar".
- Delete all files except the created hidden.rar file.
- Copy an image to that folder. Let its name be taken as pic.jpg. This image would be used to hide the WinRAR file that you made.
- Now open command prompt by going to start >> run >> cmd.
- Change the prompt to c:\hidden\. To do that, type "cd c:\hidden\".
- Now type "copy /b pic.jpg + hidden.rar picture.jpg". This creates a picture that looks same as pic.jpg in hidden folder. The picture.jpg contains all the files.
- To get RAR file, just change the extension .jpg of picture.jpg to .rar and open it.
- To hide again, change the extension back to .jpg.
So it is a simple trick to hide files using WinRAR and JPG image.