Trick to hide data in invisible folder in Windows
Learn how to store all your private data in an invisible folder and hide the invisible folder without any software.
Now here is a Trick in Windows to hide folders. So follow the simple steps to use this Trick.
Firstly make a folder without name, to this follow these given steps :
- Click on Start Button in taskbar.
- Search for character map.
- Open character pap and click on the blank column.
- Now Click on select Button and then on copy button (you have copied a blank space).
- Create a new folder and rename it and press Ctrl + V from keyboard.
Alternatively you can create a new folder and rename it by pressing "Alt" + "255" (Num Pad), in other word "hold on to Alt key on keyboard" and type "255 on the Num pad".
- Right click on the folder that you have created without name in the previous step.
- Click on Properties >> Customize >> Change icon.
- Now will get a popup windows with various icon. Select the blank icon.
- Press Ok.
Now finally, hide this invisible folder by :
- Right Click on the Invisible Folder.
- Select Properties and now select the hidden check box.
So this is the simple trick for hiding data in invisible folder in Windows.