Now here is a Trick in Windows to hide folders. So follow the simple steps to use this Trick.
Firstly make a folder without name, to this follow these given steps :
- Click on Start Button in taskbar.
- Search for character map.
- Open character pap and click on the blank column.
- Now Click on select Button and then on copy button (you have copied a blank space).
- Create a new folder and rename it and press Ctrl + V from keyboard.
Alternatively you can create a new folder and rename it by pressing "Alt" + "255" (Num Pad), in other word "hold on to Alt key on keyboard" and type "255 on the Num pad".
- Right click on the folder that you have created without name in the previous step.
- Click on Properties >> Customize >> Change icon.
- Now will get a popup windows with various icon. Select the blank icon.
- Press Ok.
Now finally, hide this invisible folder by :
- Right Click on the Invisible Folder.
- Select Properties and now select the hidden check box.
So this is the simple trick for hiding data in invisible folder in Windows.