Here is the trick for all those people who want to hide tons of data into their box. If someone have very important data in his / her hard drive placed in some partition which he / she do not want anybody to access then this trick is for them.
To use this trick just follow the below simple steps:
- Click on start >> run >> type "gpedit.msc".
- Navigate through user configuration >> administrative templates >> windows components >> windows explorer.
- Double click on “hide these specified drives in my computer” modify it accordingly.
- Then just below you will find another option “prevent access to drives from my computer”, double click on this option and modify it accordingly.
- To make it visible again select "disable" by double clicking on the “hide these specified drives in my computer” option.
So this is a Trick to hide the partitions or a specific drive in Windows.