Trick to increase RAM and Computer speed
Learn how to increase RAM and the speed of any computer by using a simple trick.
We can increase the speed of any computer and RAM. So here is the trick to increase the RAM and computer speed by simple methods and a procedure.
The procedure are as follows:
- Start any application, say word. Open some large documents.
- Press Ctrl +shift+ Esc to open windows task manager and click processes tab and sort the list in the descending order on memory usage.
- You will notice that winword.exe will be somewhere at the top, using multiple MBs of memory.
- Now thrash to word and minimize it. (Don’t use the minimize all windows selection of the task bar).
- Now go back to the windows task manager and see everywhere winword.exe is listed.
- Most doubtless you will not find it at the top of all processes. You will typically have to scroll to the underneath of the list to find word. Now check out the quantity of ram it is using.
Bowled over? The memory utilization has reduced by a huge quantity.
- Minimize each application that you are currently not effective on by clicking on the minimize pin & you can boost the quantity of void ram by a substantial margin. Depending upon the digit and type of applications you use together, the difference can be as much as 50 percent of superfluous ram.
In any multitasking system, minimizing an application means that it won’t be utilized by the user aptly now. Consequently, the OS involuntarily makes the application use virtual memory & keeps bare nominal amounts of the code in corporal ram.
So this is a simple trick to increase ram and computer speed.