Trick to Speedup Mozilla Firefox browsing
Learn how to speed up your Firefox Browser and also fix its freezing and crashes issues by using this simple tricks.
Many of us use Mozilla Firefox browser and we very well know about Mozilla Firefox browser. We also wants to speed up the Mozilla Firefox browsing.
To increase or speedup the browsing follow the trick mentioned below. By this trick we will able to access websites fastly.
Here is trick to speedup Mozilla Firefox browsing:
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and type “about:config” in address bar and press enter.
- Now a window will open having some entries and values.
- Now find "network.http.pipelining", "network.http.proxy.pipelining", "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" in the window.
These entries are used to enable pipeline. Normally browser makes one request to a webpage at a time but if we enable pipe-lining then it will make more than one request at once so that it speeds up the page loading. Now if we want to speed up our Mozilla Firefox browsing then we have to change values of these entries.
- Change “network.http.pipelining” value to “true”.
- Change “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true”.
- Change “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to any number like 25 or 35. This means it will make 25 or 35 requests at once.
- Now right click >> new >> integer and give it a name “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0".
This value represents the amount of time the Mozilla browser waits before it acts on information it receives.
So it is a simple trick to speedup Mozilla Firefox browsing.