How to Display Windows Version on Desktop ?
Learn the simple Trick on how to display Windows version on desktop as shown in beta release.
So to use this trick just follow these simple steps :
- Click Start >> run >> type “regedit” >> press Enter.
- Now navigate to key hkey_current_user\control panel\desktop.
- Now here search for “paintdesktopversion” in right pane and double click on it.
- Now change the “value data” field from 0 to 1.
- Now restart the computer and it is done. The windows version would now be displayed on desktop.
So it is a simple trick on how to display windows version on desktop.