A higher Base Score generally means that the Computer will perform Better and Faster than a Computer with a Lower one.
The Scores currently range from 1.0 to 7.9. So if you want to Increase the Windows Experience Index Score to maximum 7.9 or any Score of your choice then this Trick is for you. As we ever Run an Assessment Tool, a XML file is created and stored in Windows Folder. Now we have to just edit that File and have Fun.
Note : Increasing or Deacreasing the Windows Experience Index Score would not effect the real capability of the Computer Hardware and Software.
So to use this Trick just follow these steps :
1) Open My Computer and navigate to C:\Windows\Performance\WinSAT\DataStore.
2) Now Search and Open the File "Formal.Assessment (Initial).WinSAT".
To Open this XML File use Notepad. ( This file may also be named with prefix of the date last assessment tool was run ).
3) Now search for <SystemScore> in this File.
4) Now the Trick lies here. Change the value of written after <SystemScore> to any value of your wish.
5) Now Save and Overwrite the File.
6) Press Windows Key + Pause / Break Key together or Restart the Computer to see the changes.
7) Now it is done. The Windows 7 Experience Index Score has been Changed.
So it is a simple Trick to Change Windows 7 Experience Index Score.