How to Protect Computer in a Thunderstorm
Learn the most important tips to protect and keep your computer safe whenever there is thunderstorm.
But don't worry, now we are up with the Tips on How to Protect Computer in a Thunderstorm.
Just read on to find out How you can Protect Yourself and Your Computer from Thunderstorm.
1) Unplug Everything from Mains and Telephone Lines
2) Use a Good Surge Protector
3) Take lightning Strikes Seriously
4) Check the Phone and other Electrical items for Damage
5) Unplug the Computer ( Very important ! )
( especially around the Power Supply at the back ).
6) Check the Electric, Telephone and Network Cables
( this is why it’s very important to unplug before Checking – you don’t want to be Electrocuted by a Damaged mains Lead ).
7) Use your Sense of Smell
So this is How you can Detect and Protect Computer in a Thunderstorm.