But don't worry, now we are up with the Tips on How to Protect Computer in a Thunderstorm.
Just read on to find out How you can Protect Yourself and Your Computer from Thunderstorm.
1) Unplug Everything from Mains and Telephone Lines
2) Use a Good Surge Protector
3) Take lightning Strikes Seriously
4) Check the Phone and other Electrical items for Damage
5) Unplug the Computer ( Very important ! )
( especially around the Power Supply at the back ).
6) Check the Electric, Telephone and Network Cables
( this is why it’s very important to unplug before Checking – you don’t want to be Electrocuted by a Damaged mains Lead ).
7) Use your Sense of Smell
So this is How you can Detect and Protect Computer in a Thunderstorm.