Top 10 Internet Tricks and Tips
These are the top 10 internet tricks and tips that everyone online should use to enhance the browsing experience.
Here are those Tricks and Tips:
1) Don't type " http:// " in address bar.
For example, if you need to browse Top Tricks and Tips, you could just type "toptrickstips.com" and press Enter. Further, to make things even more quicker, if you're are trying to browse ".com" website like our's, then you can type "toptrickstips" and then press Ctrl + Enter, to fill out the full http://www.toptrickstips.com address of our website automatically.
2) Quickly navigate between the fields of a Web Page.
For example, if you're on the login page of your email provider and filling out your E-mail address and next you have to enter password, then you can press the Tab key to switch to the password field.
- This tip also applies to the buttons on many sites. Like if you press tab and if site is designed correctly, then the button should be selected, that will allow you to press the spacebar or enter to push the button.
- You may also use this technique for selecting the elements from the drop-down box or menu.
3) Use Internet search engines to their full potential.
For example, if you were searching for "Top Tricks and Tips", this would actually
search for pages that contain both Top Tricks and Tips and not necessarily pages that have Top Tricks and Tips next to each other. If you search for "Top Tricks and Tips" with the quotes around the search query this will only return pages that actually have Top Tricks and Tips next to each other.
4) Use Internet browser shortcuts.
- Press Alt + D in any major Internet browser to move the cursor into the address bar.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or - to increase and decrease the size of text.
- Press the backspace key, or hold down the Alt key + left arrow to go back to a previous page.
- Press F5 to refresh or reload a web page.
- Press F11 to use the Internet browser in full screen mode. Pressing again would return it back to the normal view.
- Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the find box in the browser to search for text within the web page you are looking for.
5) Take advantage of Tabbed Browsing.
6) Try alternative browsers.
You may use the best selected alternative browser from the given below list i.e.
7) Update your Browser and Windows regularly.
- Firstly make sure that your browser software is up to date.
- Next try to clear your internet cache, temporary internet files and other garbage files. To clear all these press Ctrl + Shift + Delete key. If you need to empty your disk cache only, then press Ctrl + F5.
8) Only Install useful plugins and add-ons.
One more thing, do verify that the plugin or add-on, you are making use of is from the trusted party or developer. Don't blindly download and install them in your browser. It may not only harm your browser but may also leak your privacy and secured data.
There are many spamming & fake add-ons & plugins available online, that represent something other than their functionality. They may even spy on your internet activity which might be something causing security and privacy threat to your online or even offline identity.
9) Stay Protected Online.
10) Explore the Internet with Top Tricks and Tips.
Other Tricks and Tips are:
So these were the Top 10 Tricks and Tips for Internet to get most out of your browsing. If you want more tricks then stay tuned for more tricks and tips or search our site now.