Top 15 Instant Makeup Tips and Tricks
Here are 15 amazing makeup tips, tricks, and hacks for instant makeup that will make you look absolutely stunning at all times and will save your time and money.
So, gear up ladies! We have come with all solutions you need to boost up your makeup routines. What more you can ask for?
1) Brighten Your Eyes InstantlyLight up your face with just a dab of shiny loose powder. Just stick your pinky in powdered eye shadow and gently press at the inner corner of each eye. Take the attention away from under eye area by using a concealer. Use eyeliner and curl up your lashes and get going.
2) Brighten Your Face Instantly
3) Make Your Lipstick Last LongerSet your lip color with a translucent powder. A tiny bit goes a long way and ensures your lips don’t get cakey. After applying the lipstick, put on tissue paper, and use a thick brush to dust loose powder. This simple hack will make your lips look flawless and your favorite lip color won’t go away in the middle of your party. Yay!!
4) Soak Your Nails in Ice Water
5) Get Fuller Lips and PoutYou can create an illusion of plumper or fuller lips if you apply concealer in the middle section of the lips. You can blend the concealer with your fingertips and finishing it with nude lip gloss. Another way you can get a fuller pout is by applying a shimmery eye shadow in the center of the lower lip. Pout and press your thumb right onto the center of your lip and then apply the lip color. It will impression of a fuller lip and don’t forget to apply a powder that will help set your lip color for the whole day.
6) Apply Vaseline on Your Best Points Before Spritzing Your Perfume
7) White Eye Shadow Makes Your Eyes BiggerWhite eye shadow makes your eyes feel wide awake. Lining your lower waterline with a nude or white eyeliner is one of the easiest tricks in the beauty bible. You can use a white pencil liner for a dramatic difference, which looks more natural and has the same effect. So, next time you feel tired and have puffy eyes, remember you have White eyeliner or eyeshadow to your rescue.
8) Fix Your Oily Nose
9) Create Your LipsticksIf you have an eyeshadow that you love and you want the same color on your lips, then it’s very easy to create the lip color you want. Take some eyeshadow primer and mix it with petroleum jelly (Vaseline would be best). Boom. Your custom lip color. Even you can mix two colors or lighten the dark color.
10) Deep Condition Your Hair For CheapYes, coconut oil once again works wonders. But it's when the stuff is coupled with a shower cap that magic happens, says celebrity hairstylist Jennifer Nast. Apply the oil from the scalp to ends, then pop on a cap to create heat that allows the oil to penetrate the hair. Let it sit for an hour before following your usual shampoo routine to reveal seriously soft and shiny strands.
11) Re-feel Your Liquid Matte Lipstick Without Dryness
12) Apply Under-Eye Concealer in a Triangle ShapeThe under-eye area is the most delicate on the face as it can show the actual truth. Dark-circles? Discoloration? Puffy eyes? Tiredness? This annoying part is difficult to conceal. So when you start to apply the concealer, apply it in a triangular shape under each eye so that it can merge evenly with your cheek complexion giving you an even skin tone and a dark-circle-free makeup look.
13) Apply Dry Shampoo the Night BeforeApply your dry shampoo the night before during bedtime. It will work itself into your strands overnight, resulting in increased volume in the morning. This trick will help you when you know you're not going to have time to shower. It will absorb the oil in your hair while you are sleeping, and in the morning you will only have to do touch-ups and you are good to go.
14) Get Rid of Split Ends
15) Proper Perfume ApplicationDon’t just spray perfume anywhere you want. You will smell like a perfume bottle and it wears off soon. Wear perfume of the specially dedicated places called pulse points to make yourself smell great all day long. These pulse points are: behind the ear, inside wrist, the base of the throat, inside elbow, behind the key. And make everyone crazy for you.
So these are the top 15 instant makeup tips, tricks, and hacks. Stay tuned for more beauty tips and hacks.